Oct 6- 7, 2016
SIMC I SCMC I SID I SSP I SSMC
Industry professionals Rs 8,000
Academicians/Govt/NGOs from India Rs 6,000
Students Research Scholars Rs 3,000
SIU faculty Rs 5,000
Delegates from African countries US$ 100
Delegates from Asian countries US$ 150
Delegates from USA, Europe, other countries. US$ 250
1. Last date for Abstract submission : May 15, 2016
2. Intimation of Abstract acceptance : May 25, 2016
3. Last date for Full Paper submission : Aug 07, 2016
(within eight pages)
4. Review of papers and intimation : Aug 31, 2016
5. Conference dates : Oct 6-7, 2016
6. Early bird registration deadline : July 15, 2016
Dr V. Eshwar Anand
Professor of Journalism & Media Studies, SIMC
Organising Secretary, ICMAC, Phones: 8308827639; 02039116560 (Off)
Designed by Prof. Gagan Prakash
Copyright ICMAC, SIU.
All Rights Reserved.
The University was established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, in the year 2002, with the basic principle:
To provide facilities for education and research of University standard
The encouragement of the dissemination, advancement, development and application of knowledge.
The provision of courses of study or instruction across a range of fields, and the carrying out of research, to meet the needs of the community.
The provision of teaching and learning that engage with advanced knowledge.