Oct 6- 7, 2016
SIMC I SCMC I SID I SSP I SSMC
1. Last date for Abstract submission : May 15, 2016
2. Intimation of Abstract acceptance : May 25, 2016
3. Last date for Full Paper submission : Aug 07, 2016
(within eight pages)
4. Review of papers and intimation : Aug 31, 2016
5. Conference dates : Oct 6-7, 2016
6. Early bird registration deadline : July 15, 2016
Industry professionals Rs 8,000
Academicians/Govt/NGOs from India Rs 6,000
Students Research Scholars Rs 3,000
SIU faculty Rs 5,000
Delegates from African countries US$ 100
Delegates from Asian countries US$ 150
Delegates from USA, Europe, other countries. US$ 250
The University was established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, in the year 2002, with the basic principle:
To provide facilities for education and research of University standard
The encouragement of the dissemination, advancement, development and application of knowledge.
The provision of courses of study or instruction across a range of fields, and the carrying out of research, to meet the needs of the community.
The provision of teaching and learning that engage with advanced knowledge.
Dr V. Eshwar Anand
Professor of Journalism & Media Studies, SIMC
Organising Secretary, ICMAC, Phones: 8308827639; 02039116560 (Off)
Designed by Prof. Gagan Prakash
Copyright ICMAC, SIU.
All Rights Reserved.